Below are Domo’s officially supported API libraries that provide you the quickest way to begin developing on Domo’s platform.
Visit the Java SDK Repository for full usage and examples.
The Java SDK is published to Maven and Bintray Jcenter, and can be added to your project in three ways:
Classic Jar Import
- Clone the Java SDK Repository
- Using a Bash Terminal, navigate to the cloned repository folder
- Create the Jar files via the Bash command
- The Jars will be located in
- Copy the Jars to your project folder, and add them to your build path
Visit the Python SDK Repository for full usage and examples.
The Python SDK is published to PyPI, and can be installed via the Pip command:
pip3 install pydomo requests jsonpickle
Once installed, the SDK can be added to your project via:
from pydomo import Domo